I finally did a major clean-up of my site, and I feel much better. I wanted my site to be a porfolio site rather than an archive of everything and anything I’ve drawn, so in order to best reflect my work and skill level, I took half my pictures off the site. It was tough deciding which pictures to keep and which to toss. I removed many pictures I still personally like, because they weren’t representative of my work anymore.
* Changed the front page design to make it less cluttered.
* Wallpapered the site with damask. Because I love damask.
* Gallery pruned and shrunk so that originals, fanart, and commissioned work are all on the same page. Tattoo flash is still on a separate page.
* Comics section redesigned to give my published work priority. Saturnalia is so old now that I’ve tucked it in the bottom.
* “Buy” page redone with info on purchasing Yokaiden. Still under construction.
* Got rid of the links section.
Looking at the site made me realize I need to do more original standalone illustrations.
Hey, someone made a Wikipedia article on Yokaiden! I think it’s very well-written so far. Speaking of the book, it recently received a couple of very flattering reviews at Book Fetish and Animanga Nation, so those have been added to the Yokaiden page.